Tuesday, August 28, 2012

900



We have reached and surpassed the 900 mark. This royally means I'm either feeling the love or the hate in spades. I never thought I'd get this far in so short a time. Congratulations readers. I hope those of you with open minds can understand my idea of inclusion rather than exclusion. The horror community needs a little horror unity rather than the bullshit, immature high school style class system the socials like to impose on the rest of us. As I've said socials are not elite and they have no right playing bosses. The true elite in horror in my opinion are the people who have watched so many horror films that they have an appreciation of every decade of horror, from its silent beginnings to the modern remakes and found footage films of today....
So, onto 1,000 and beyond...