Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Jessica Cameron Shows Her True Face, or Da’ Bitch Be Lyin’



Well, unless you are living in a hole you couldn’t help but see the commotion going on on Facebook and around the horror community. The thing is that Actress ( say that with a bad taste in my mouth) Jessica Cameron just cancelled her appearance at Twisted Terror Con. Yes, that is the convention she went out of her way to get me kicked out of, well her and a couple other of her horror social buddies.
Anyway, that isn’t the note worthy part of this, though I’m happy that she is out of the convention. No, Jessica in true horror social fashion couldn’t do honest about her reason for leaving so she told a massive lie on her Facebook profile. Here it is:

Hey peeps - its true, I cancelled my appearance at the Twisted Terror Convention. When I was first approached to do this con there were some great guests lined up, but alas the guest line up has since become cluttered with extras and even a woman whose only real film credit was that of craft services. Now lets be clear - i LOVE extras and craft service people. However - these are not the calliber of guests that a horror con should be advertising, nor are they the type of guests that I feel warrant horror fans spending money to see. If I could not in good conscience encourage others to attend, there was no point in myself attending. Time is the most valuable gift that we have, and if you really want to spend your time around crafty and extras, then I encourage you to work on a film set - you will have more fun and even get paid rather then spending your own money ; ) XO J"


So, Jessica, let her mask slip and the public got to see what a truly arrogant bitch she is. Also the thing is her reason she post here is complete and utter bullshit. The reason she walked out of Twisted Terror Con was because Aaron “The Prick” Dodge and Dorine “The Bitch “ Hartnett brought on the Etheria Film Festival as part of the convention. From what I’ve heard from a very reliable source Jessica Cameron hates the person running the film festival.

So, here is the truth. Jessica didn’t get her way and had a tantrum and attacked innocent people. Very professional. So people there you have it. Now she has screwed herself over and now her “sisters” and once fans are going to crucify her, which puts a smile on my face.