Monday, March 3, 2014

Aaron Dodge Rebuts Eric Morse's BBB Complaint and Ends Up Looking Like A Butt

Well, I got notice from the BBB (Better Business Bureau) today saying Aaron Dodge write a rebuttal to my complaint against Twisted Terror Convention. It was exactly what I expected. He called me a bully and a harasser and said I was threatening him and his convention, which is a lie. Complaining about a wrong to the proper agency and in public is not threatening or harassing. He tried to make it out that I was somehow a threat to his guests and they didn’t feel safe with me taking part. Excuse me? I have never threatened anyone with physical harm, through a number of Aaron’s buddies have in emails. No one has any court orders against me and I don’t have any restraining orders against me. My record is clear. If people don’t like the fact I think they are ego case assholes that is not bullying or harassing that is telling the truth. In fact it is more a case of the people Aaron is making out as victims who are guilty of bullying and harassing and what they hate is the fact I got proof to back my statements up. Aaron even tried to say my being a part of the convention cost them a sponsor. Give me a break. I, one single writer, is such a huge nasty evil threat that a sponsor is going to bow out simply because of my participation. That is unprofessional in the extreme and childish. It just amazed me how full of bullshit Aaron Dodge was. Instead of focusing on the central issue, like I did all he did is try to character assassinate me. It was a joke. He even tried to say that Women in Horror Month were the ones who pushed him to get rid of me. I don’t think even they would be that big of asses. That would royally blow that fake image of theirs of being the benevolent non-profit trying to right wrongs and make poor unappreciated women get the appreciation they deserve…Nope that would make them look like a bunch of female gangsters and bullies. So, they would never do something like that.

Anyway, I’ve further rebutted his statements and hit him with a bit of contract law. The fun is just beginning….